granville buisness college

wonder if he's like.."how do these creatures get in that box...hmm "hiss".." XD I don't know that they make a shock collar for a nut sack but my objections are flexible if used on this guy. my cat got crazy about that too I wonde3r were they are talking about must be very important} by whom is the music i shed a tear for these girls that is something that MUST be cherished. "the PPC version of SNES9X on the PS3 chokes hard when you try to use an alternate button configuration for your controller" Apparently he first tried to use one of those hi-pitched dog whistles.. Man, life sucks... If you like someone. Dreamcasts are awesome for old console emulation hooked right up to your tv as there is no hardware/software modding you need to do it. My cat did exactly the same thing when I showed it the video 7898 7887 1223